Human Resource/Payroll Management function has come to be recognized as an inherent part of any organization. The function is charged with overall responsibility for implementing strategies and policies relating to the management of individuals (i.e. the Human Resource Management) thereby optimizing their contribution towards the realization of organizational objectives.)
HR/Payroll process has the following main objectives:
- To maintain awareness of and compliance with local, provincial and federal labor laws; To maintain employee record keeping and confidentiality;
- To maintain employee attendance and leaves record to judge punctuality.
- To monitor the productivity and performance of the employee.
- To make approved and accurate Salary and Wage adjustments; To make accurate, complete and timely Payroll distribution;
- To Administer and record Employee Benefits as per organizational policy; and to facilitate employee growth.